- Broadclyst Community Farm: a sustainable farm providing food and education to the community while re-establishing the environmental and agricultural heritage of the farm through the support of its members.
- To enable members of the community, especially those who are disadvantaged, to grow their own food by providing them with:
- Shared expertise.
- Co-operative work
- Shared equipment.
- To educate community members, including schools and colleges, through training, participation and observation of the farm and its ecology.
- To develop community cohesion through co-operative activity and community social events.
- Improve community health through the provision of high quality, low cost food, community recreation areas and horticultural opportunities.
- To enable on site artisan processing of locally produced food.
- To provide [organic] vegetables to members of the community from Jun 11.
- To provide sufficient [organic] meat, vegetables and poultry products to meet the demands of 200 families by .
- To achieve by  a sustainable farm providing poultry, animal and horticultural products from a financially and environmentally sustainable farm.